A first graphic novel 7 Generations Stone by David Alexander Robertson and illustrator Scott B. Henderson introduce the first in a series of four novels. Set in contemporary Winnipeg, the book opens with a mother coming to the bedside of her hospitalized son Edwin. This Plains Cree teen is having difficulties with life and attempted suicide. His mother begins a healing journey with her son by explaining to him his ancestors' stories beginning with a 19th century Plains Cree man. The graphic novel is compelling and there is more than a glimmer of hope as this story ends. For lesson plans for the 7 Generations four part series see http://www.portageandmainpress.com/lesson_plans/plan_286_1.pdf First Nation Communities Read title.
GoodMinds.com understands that sometimes products do not fit the needs of our customers for one reason or another. Subject to reasonable conditions, you can return items for credit toward a future purchase. Therefore, when returning products, we ask that you follow the steps outlined below:
Before You Return Products
Call a GoodMinds.com Customer Service Representative toll free at 1-888-889-9277 or at (519) 753-1185. In our effort to fully satisfy our customers, we need to understand any problem that you may have had with a purchased item. In the event that return is necessary, you need to obtain a valid Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number first. The following conditions apply:
1. The 30-day return time period begins on the date product(s) were received. Your account will be credited and available for your next purchase.
2. Shipping and Handling charges are NOT refundable/creditable.
3. Please have your invoice number available, (located on the top right corner).
4. Products MUST be returned in original condition.
5. Your returned kits MUST contain ALL original material.
6. Please do not write anywhere on the item or original manufacturers label or packaging.
7. Include a copy of your invoice and RMA number with the returned package.
8. Returns may be rejected if the product has been damaged during shipment. To prevent shipping damage, pack products securely in an EXTERNAL carton.
9. Please call a GoodMinds.com Customer Service Representative to receive your RMA number. No returns will be accepted without a valid RMA number!