SHIPPING & RETURNS
GoodMinds.com understands that sometimes products do not fit the needs of our customers for one reason or another. Subject to reasonable conditions, you can return items for credit toward a future purchase. Therefore, when returning products, we ask that you follow the steps outlined below:
Before You Return Products
Call a GoodMinds.com Customer Service Representative toll free at (877) 8 NATIVE (877-862-8483) or at (519) 753-1185. In our effort to fully satisfy our customers, we need to understand any problem that you may have had with a purchased item. In the event that return is necessary, you need to obtain a valid Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number first. The following conditions apply:
1. The 30-day return time period begins on the date product(s) were received. Your account will be credited and available for your next purchase.
2. Shipping and Handling charges are NOT refundable/creditable.
3. Please have your invoice number available, (located on the top right corner).
4. Products MUST be returned in original condition.
5. Your returned kits MUST contain ALL original material.
6. Please do not write anywhere on the item or original manufacturers label or packaging.
7. Include a copy of your invoice and RMA number with the returned package.
8. Returns may be rejected if the product has been damaged during shipment. To prevent shipping damage, pack products securely in an EXTERNAL carton.
9. Please call a GoodMinds.com Customer Service Representative to receive your RMA number. No returns will be accepted without a valid RMA number!
Methods of Payment
Purchase orders with terms net 30 days.
VISA and MasterCard credit cards, using
and/or U.S. and Canadian cheques.
Shipping and handling is based on weight and destination.
US invoices will be in US dollars, ALL other invoices are Canadian dollars.
Taxes: Non-Canadian orders are not charged any tax by GoodMinds.com.
Canadian orders pay 5% G.S.T. for all orders not delivered to a Reserve. Ontario orders for kits/games, videos, cassettes and CD-ROMs pay 8% P.S.T., except where the purchase is strictly for classroom use or the purchaser has a Native status card.
Books will be sent by regular mail, unless otherwise requested. We will gladly accept and accommodate special shipping requests when time or other considerations warrant. Please let us know your requirements as we regularly use FedEx, Purolator, UPS, and Express Post. Shipping costs will be adjusted on a case-by-case basis, to reflect the expected increase in shipping expense.
GoodMinds.com must be informed of claims for shortages/damages,either by phone 1-877-8 NATIVE (877-862-8483) or in writing within 20 days of the invoice date.
Prices are subject to change without notice.
If you have a question that is not dealt with on this site, please feel free to e-mail, write, or call us at 1-877-8 NATIVE (1-877-862-8483). We are happy to assist you in finding the information you need.