The 2021 Group of Six is a grassroots group of six youth artists from the Six Nations Grand River Territory, who invite care-givers and educators to use the resource leading to the first National Day of Truth and Reconciliation on Orange Shirt Day, September 30th!
Artists: Jaxon Anderson, Daelynn Doxtater, Emily Pitts, Sydnie Thomas, Frankie Warner, Mya Warner...with friends Kaya Hill, Summer Hill, Imani Mitten, Lillian Williams. Project Coordinator Elizabeth Doxtater. Language Coordinator George Doxtater.
This project was made possible with a grant from the Ontario Arts Council!
GoodMinds.com understands that sometimes products do not fit the needs of our customers for one reason or another. Subject to reasonable conditions, you can return items for credit toward a future purchase. Therefore, when returning products, we ask that you follow the steps outlined below:
Before You Return Products
Call a GoodMinds.com Customer Service Representative toll free at (877) 8 NATIVE (877-862-8483) or at (519) 753-1185. In our effort to fully satisfy our customers, we need to understand any problem that you may have had with a purchased item. In the event that return is necessary, you need to obtain a valid Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number first. The following conditions apply:
1. The 30-day return time period begins on the date product(s) were received. Your account will be credited and available for your next purchase.
2. Shipping and Handling charges are NOT refundable/creditable.
3. Please have your invoice number available, (located on the top right corner).
4. Products MUST be returned in original condition.
5. Your returned kits MUST contain ALL original material.
6. Please do not write anywhere on the item or original manufacturers label or packaging.
7. Include a copy of your invoice and RMA number with the returned package.
8. Returns may be rejected if the product has been damaged during shipment. To prevent shipping damage, pack products securely in an EXTERNAL carton.
9. Please call a GoodMinds.com Customer Service Representative to receive your RMA number. No returns will be accepted without a valid RMA number!