The second graphic novel in the series, 7 Generations: Scars, volume 2 by David Alexander Robertson and illustrator Scott B. Henderson. Main character Edwin hears a story in this volume about the time of the last great smallpox epidemic that ravaged the Plains Cree. In this story Edwin's mother talks about the death of the entire family as a young Cree boy perseveres and goes to locate a new home. Through the character's courage, Edwin finds his own courage to deal with his despair. For lesson plans for the 7 Generations four part series see http://www.portageandmainpress.com/lesson_plans/plan_286_1.pdf First Nation Communities Read 2012 title.
GoodMinds.com understands that sometimes products do not fit the needs of our customers for one reason or another. Subject to reasonable conditions, you can return items for credit toward a future purchase. Therefore, when returning products, we ask that you follow the steps outlined below:
Before You Return Products
Call a GoodMinds.com Customer Service Representative toll free at (877) 8 NATIVE (877-862-8483) or at (519) 753-1185. In our effort to fully satisfy our customers, we need to understand any problem that you may have had with a purchased item. In the event that return is necessary, you need to obtain a valid Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number first. The following conditions apply:
1. The 30-day return time period begins on the date product(s) were received. Your account will be credited and available for your next purchase.
2. Shipping and Handling charges are NOT refundable/creditable.
3. Please have your invoice number available, (located on the top right corner).
4. Products MUST be returned in original condition.
5. Your returned kits MUST contain ALL original material.
6. Please do not write anywhere on the item or original manufacturers label or packaging.
7. Include a copy of your invoice and RMA number with the returned package.
8. Returns may be rejected if the product has been damaged during shipment. To prevent shipping damage, pack products securely in an EXTERNAL carton.
9. Please call a GoodMinds.com Customer Service Representative to receive your RMA number. No returns will be accepted without a valid RMA number!