Guyness: Deal With It Body and Soul is one of the titles in the Deal With It Series created to assist adolescents with everyday conflicts in their lives and promotes peaceful resolution. This title examines gender issues as it applies to masculinity, how these issues can cause conflict, and how to deal with problems resulting from stereotyping. The topics covered include the definition of guyness or masculinity, gender discrimination, issues around fairness as it relates to treatment of boys and girls, myths about boys, behaving as a nice guy or a wise guy, and how to behave when you are the witness to negative stereotypes. The book contains easy to understand examples presented in comic format, a quiz, letters to a Conflict Counsellor, do's and don'ts, and tips on how to deal with these issues. Suggested activities to prevent gender discrimination are provided as well as a resource guide for follow-up activities. This is a valuable student resource for dealing with the issue of gender identity at the classroom level. The cartoon illustrations are effective and inclusive showing male and female students from a variety of cultural and religious groups. A Teacher Guide is available at http://www.lorimer.ca/tr-deal-with-it.html
GoodMinds.com understands that sometimes products do not fit the needs of our customers for one reason or another. Subject to reasonable conditions, you can return items for credit toward a future purchase. Therefore, when returning products, we ask that you follow the steps outlined below:
Before You Return Products
Call a GoodMinds.com Customer Service Representative toll free at (877) 8 NATIVE (877-862-8483) or at (519) 753-1185. In our effort to fully satisfy our customers, we need to understand any problem that you may have had with a purchased item. In the event that return is necessary, you need to obtain a valid Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number first. The following conditions apply:
1. The 30-day return time period begins on the date product(s) were received. Your account will be credited and available for your next purchase.
2. Shipping and Handling charges are NOT refundable/creditable.
3. Please have your invoice number available, (located on the top right corner).
4. Products MUST be returned in original condition.
5. Your returned kits MUST contain ALL original material.
6. Please do not write anywhere on the item or original manufacturers label or packaging.
7. Include a copy of your invoice and RMA number with the returned package.
8. Returns may be rejected if the product has been damaged during shipment. To prevent shipping damage, pack products securely in an EXTERNAL carton.
9. Please call a GoodMinds.com Customer Service Representative to receive your RMA number. No returns will be accepted without a valid RMA number!