We Are Grateful - Otsaliheliga is a picture book about gratitude in English and Cherokee. Traci Sorell received a First Peoples Fund Fellowship whose work embodies collective spirit and traditional values. We Are Grateful has received the 2019 Robert F. Sibert Informational Book Medal Honor Award and the 2019 Orbis Pictus Honor Award. This is the story of Cherokee people who say otsaliheliga to express gratitude, remember to celebrate their blessings and reflect on struggles through the year and seasons. Each season brings with it activities and events around Elders, children, adults, and family colourfully illustrated through perceptive images. Defintions are included towards the end of the book and includes a note and the Cherokee syllabary. The author and illustrator have produced a contemporary picture book set in the present allowing readers to read about today's Cherokee Nation. Highly Recommended.We Are Grateful Otsaliheliga activity guide: https://static1.squarespace.com/static/59f23df09f8dce7578c71128/t/5b57ddd70e2e7217206616bd/1532485103019/WE+ARE+GRATEFUL+OTSALIHELIGA+Teachers+Guide.pdf
GoodMinds.com understands that sometimes products do not fit the needs of our customers for one reason or another. Subject to reasonable conditions, you can return items for credit toward a future purchase. Therefore, when returning products, we ask that you follow the steps outlined below:
Before You Return Products
Call a GoodMinds.com Customer Service Representative toll free at (877) 8 NATIVE (877-862-8483) or at (519) 753-1185. In our effort to fully satisfy our customers, we need to understand any problem that you may have had with a purchased item. In the event that return is necessary, you need to obtain a valid Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number first. The following conditions apply:
1. The 30-day return time period begins on the date product(s) were received. Your account will be credited and available for your next purchase.
2. Shipping and Handling charges are NOT refundable/creditable.
3. Please have your invoice number available, (located on the top right corner).
4. Products MUST be returned in original condition.
5. Your returned kits MUST contain ALL original material.
6. Please do not write anywhere on the item or original manufacturers label or packaging.
7. Include a copy of your invoice and RMA number with the returned package.
8. Returns may be rejected if the product has been damaged during shipment. To prevent shipping damage, pack products securely in an EXTERNAL carton.
9. Please call a GoodMinds.com Customer Service Representative to receive your RMA number. No returns will be accepted without a valid RMA number!