D.A. Lockhart is pùkuwànkoamimëns of the Moravian of the Thames First Nation.
North of Middle Island journeys to the southernmost tip of the territories of Canada. The first section of the book captures in verse the spirit of the relatively isolated, sparsely populated Pelee Island, exploring contemporary Indigenous experience in the natural and built environments. Its second section is an epic poem, in traditional Anglo-Saxon style, entitled "Piper." A myth loosely based on the infamous professional wrestler and actor Rowdy Roddy Piper's time on Pelee Island, this epic story unfolds the events of Wrestlemania XII, Piper's infamous "Backlot Brawl" with fellow wrestler Gold Dust. Middle Island in Lake Erie, Ontario, is the southernmost point of the territories of Canada. It lies just south of Pelee Island, and is a mere 150 metres from the U.S. Border. Follow acclaimed Moravian of the Thames First Nation poet D.A. Lockhart on this lyrical, epic journey into the unique culture and landscapes that lie just North of Middle Island.
GoodMinds.com understands that sometimes products do not fit the needs of our customers for one reason or another. Subject to reasonable conditions, you can return items for credit toward a future purchase. Therefore, when returning products, we ask that you follow the steps outlined below:
Before You Return Products
Call a GoodMinds.com Customer Service Representative toll free at 1-888-889-9277 or at (519) 753-1185. In our effort to fully satisfy our customers, we need to understand any problem that you may have had with a purchased item. In the event that return is necessary, you need to obtain a valid Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number first. The following conditions apply:
1. The 30-day return time period begins on the date product(s) were received. Your account will be credited and available for your next purchase.
2. Shipping and Handling charges are NOT refundable/creditable.
3. Please have your invoice number available, (located on the top right corner).
4. Products MUST be returned in original condition.
5. Your returned kits MUST contain ALL original material.
6. Please do not write anywhere on the item or original manufacturers label or packaging.
7. Include a copy of your invoice and RMA number with the returned package.
8. Returns may be rejected if the product has been damaged during shipment. To prevent shipping damage, pack products securely in an EXTERNAL carton.
9. Please call a GoodMinds.com Customer Service Representative to receive your RMA number. No returns will be accepted without a valid RMA number!